THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN JESUS AND MOHAMMAD
In the Koran the Prophet Mohammad is only mentioned in four places. The Prophet Jesus is found in 25 places of the Koran.
No women are mentioned in the Koran excepting for Maryam (Mary) the mother of Jesus. Chapter (Surah) 19, Chapter (Surah) 3:34 on wards, Chapter (Surah) 50:23 Mariam went to heaven.
Ten things the Koran tells us about Jesus; Chapter (Surah) 3:45-55,
- He is the Word of God – the Koran also tells us that the Word of God created everything
- He is the Spirit of God
- He is the Jesus Christ
- Jesus spoke at an early age 2 years old
- Made a mud bird and gave it life
- Jesus cured a blind man
- Jesus cured a leper
- He raised people from the dead
- He went to heaven
- Is alive and He will come again
What does the Koran say about Mohammad?
- He is a Prophet
Chapter (Surah) 10:94 of the Koran tells the Muslims to read the bible (the Book) or ask the people who do for answers.
As you read the Koran it is interesting to know that the Koran calls Christians the people of the Book. The Koran tells us that Jesus will be present on the Day of Resurrection, it makes no mention of Mohammad?
Here is an interesting quote from the Koran;
Chapter (Surah) 3:55
Behold! Allah said: “O Jesus! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow you superior to those who reject faith…
WOW that would make me want to follow Jesus, how about you?
Now watch the video above if you have not yet before you go into small groups and discuss the questions below.
- How would you share this information with a Muslim?
- What type of questions would you ask a Muslim about this information you have received?
- What would be the best evangelism tool? (Answer - Get them to read these quotes to you from their Koran)